fswatch - versions informations
- a file information database is platform independend.
- fswconf doesn`t work properly. it doesn`t show an inheritance by subdirectories properly.
it shows all entries but it should show only entries with "I" option.
- fswconf was fixed.
- fswcmp works faster.
- fswshow has new features.
- some examples in fswatch.conf(5).
- default fswatch.conf checks directories: /etc /bin /sbin /lib /libexec /usr/bin
/usr/sbin /usr/lib /usr/libexec /usr/libdata /usr/local/etc /usr/local/bin
/usr/local/sbin /usr/local/lib /usr/local/libexec /usr/local/libdata
- fswbuild doesn`t create datebase file if it can`t read a configuration file.
- new naming conventions (fswatch-0.02beta5 instead of fswatch-0.02.05beta).